Benchmark Litigation Guide
Oct 6, 2023
Ten Firm Attorneys Recognized by Benchmark Litigation Guide
Lynn Pinker Hurst & Schwegmann is honored to once again be named “Highly Recommended” by Benchmark Litigation, ranking nationally as a Top Boutique, and earning state ranking for Dispute Resolution. In addition, the firm is pleased to recognize ten of its attorneys for their inclusion in the 2024 edition of Benchmark Litigation, the definitive guide to America's leading litigation law firms and attorneys.
In this year’s edition, Mike Lynn is recognized as one of the top attorneys in the nation as well as the state in the area of Commercial Litigation.
Other attorneys honored as “Litigation Stars” for Texas, and their respective practice areas, include:
• Chris Akin – Securities
• David Coale – Appellate
• Michael K. Hurst – Intellectual Property and Commercial Litigation
• Eric Pinker – Intellectual Property, Commercial Litigation, Trusts and Estates
• Chris Schwegmann – Intellectual Property, Commercial Litigation
Additionally, two partners are named to the list of the state’s top “40 and Under” attorneys:
• Andrés Correa – Intellectual Property, Commercial Litigation
• Jared Eisenberg - Intellectual Property, Commercial Litigation
Benchmark Litigation, since its founding in 2008, remains the exclusive professional publication dedicated solely to U.S. litigation. The publication's editors employ attorney surveys, client-based research, and an analysis of recent casework to compile a list of the nation's most outstanding litigators. To view a complete list of honorees, visit Benchmark Litigation.