2100 Ross Avenue, Suite 2700
Dallas, Texas 75201
Board-certified in civil trial advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, Eric Pinker has extensive experience—and accolades—in commercial litigation, intellectual property litigation, and trust and estate litigation. Named one of the “Top 100 Lawyers” by Thomson Reuters for 12 years running, Eric is one of the most widely respected and recognized trial lawyers across Texas, and the United States.
His experience and passion, paired with careful planning and a keen eye for case-winning details, has led to a remarkable record of achievement and results. These wins include significant damage awards, monetary recoveries, nationwide permanent injunction awards for patent holders, and protecting numerous defendants from nine-figure claims.
Eric is a sought-after speaker on legal topics like selecting juries and challenging expert witnesses and is also active in Bar and community service activities. He is the founding Master of the Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn American Inn of Court, a Board Member and Vice-Chair for the Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas, and the Executive Counsel for AIPAC.
Eric received both his undergraduate degree in Plan II, cum laude, and his J.D., cum laude, from The University of Texas at Austin. He now lives in Dallas with his wife Melanie Johnson Pinker and his two daughters.
- Senior Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America, 2020
- Lifetime Achievement selection among America's Top 100 Attorneys, 2020
- Recognized as a "Texas Super Lawyer" by Thomson Reuters from 2003-2021 (as seen in Texas Monthly), and selected as one of the "Top 100 Lawyers" from 2008-2021
- Recognized as a "Litigation Star” by Benchmark Litigation: The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys, 2015-2022
- Recognized by Chambers & Partners USA, 2013-2022
- Selected as one of the "Best Lawyers® in America,“ 2008-2021 (Categories: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, and Trust & Estate Litigation)
- Recognized by his peers in D Magazine as one of the "Best Lawyers in Dallas,” 2015-2020
- Named one of the "500 Leading Lawyers in America” by Lawdragon, 2007
- Honored by Lawdragon as one of the "500 Leading Plaintiff 's Lawyers in America,“ 2006
- Selected to the inaugural class of "The Defenders” by The Dallas Business Journal, 2006
- Recognized as one of Dallas' "Best Lawyers Under 40” by D Magazine, 2002, 2004
- Selected as one of the "Ten Rising Stars” by Texas Lawyer, 2000