Jared Eisenberg joined Lynn Pinker Hurst & Schwegmann in 2014 from Cravath, Swaine & Moore. Licensed to practice in both Texas and New York, this D Magazine “Best Lawyer Under 40” represents both companies and individuals in complex business and intellectual property litigation. Jared has represented a wide range of clients—from global financial firms and prominent cosmetics companies to leading technology corporations and international telecommunications companies.
After graduating magna cum laude from Tulane University and earning his J.D. magna cum laude and Order of the Coif from Case Western Reserve University, Jared clerked for Chief District Judge Barbara M.G. Lynn, United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas. He also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Kathleen M. O’Malley, who now sits on the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Defend global financial services firm in high-profile securities litigation brought by the federal government and institutional investors.
- Represent corporate executive in fraud and breach of contract dispute against former company.
- Defend international telecommunications company in patent infringement and breach of contract litigation.
- Represent prominent cosmetics company in trademark infringement lawsuit against multinational online coupon distributor.
- Defend leading technology corporation against claims of antitrust violations brought by national computer-equipment company.
- Represent former bank executive in connection with federal investigatory matter.
- Defend international vending management company in tortious interference and theft of trade secrets action.
- Represent oil and gas pipeline contractor in energy industry construction dispute.
- Defend national mortgage lender against “whistleblower” claims in federal Sarbanes-Oxley administrative action.
- Defend international law firm in action alleging abuse of process.
- Defend national corporation in privacy class action litigation.
- Represent international nutritional supplement company in appeal before the Federal Circuit.
- Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch," 2021
- Texas Super Lawyers “Rising Star,” 2017-2021
- “Best Lawyer Under 40” by D Magazine, 2020
- The Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn American Inn of Court
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Equal Access to Justice Committee
- Practical Law Practice Guides for Litigating in the Northern District of Texas Federal Court, Contributor
- “How to be a Judge Whisperer: Practical Advice on Successfully Litigating a Case in Federal Court,” Dallas Bench Bar Conference, 2015