Oct 3, 2022
Nine Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation Guide
Lynn Pinker Hurst & Schwegmann is honored to be named as one of only 14 firms in the nation recognized as a “Top Boutique” in the 2023 edition of the Benchmark Litigation guide to the legal profession. In addition the firm is pleased to recognize nine attorneys for their inclusion in the prestigious publication.
In this year’s edition, Mike Lynn is recognized as one of the top attorneys in the nation as well as the state in the area of Commercial Litigation.
Other attorneys honored as “Litigation Stars” for Texas, and their respective practice areas, include:
• Chris Akin – Securities
• David Coale – Appellate
• Mary Goodrich Nix – Labor and Employment
• Michael K. Hurst – Intellectual Property and Commercial Litigation
• Eric Pinker – Intellectual Property, Commercial Litigation, Trusts and Estates
• Chris Schwegmann – Intellectual Property, Commercial Litigation
In addition, two partners are named to the list of the state’s top “40 and Under” attorneys:
• Andrés Correa – Intellectual Property, Commercial Litigation
• Jared Eisenberg - Intellectual Property, Commercial Litigation
Since its inception in 2008, Benchmark Litigation has been the only professional publication to focus exclusively on litigation in the U.S. Editors use attorney surveys, client-based research and a review of recent casework in developing the list of the nation’s finest litigators.