Jared EisenbergDownload One Page Bio
Jared Eisenberg joined Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst in 2014. He previously practiced at Cravath, Swaine & Moore. Jared represents businesses and individuals in complex business and intellectual property litigation and works closely with his clients to devise creative strategies to their most challenging problems. He is licensed to practice in Texas and New York.
Jared graduated magna cum laude from Tulane University and earned his J.D., magna cum laude and Order of the Coif, from Case Western Reserve University. He clerked for Chief District Judge Barbara M.G. Lynn, United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, and also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Kathleen M. O’Malley, now sitting on the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Defend global financial services firm in high-profile securities litigation brought by the federal government and institutional investors.
- Represent corporate executive in fraud and breach of contract dispute against former company.
- Defend international telecommunications company in patent infringement and breach of contract litigation.
- Represent prominent cosmetics company in trademark infringement lawsuit against multinational online coupon distributor.
- Defend leading technology corporation against claims of antitrust violations brought by national computer-equipment company.
- Represent former bank executive in connection with federal investigatory matter.
- Defend international vending management company in tortious interference and theft of trade secrets action.
- Represent oil and gas pipeline contractor in energy industry construction dispute.
- Defend national mortgage lender against “whistleblower” claims in federal Sarbanes-Oxley administrative action.
- Defend international law firm in action alleging abuse of process.
- Defend national corporation in privacy class action litigation.
- Represent international nutritional supplement company in appeal before the Federal Circuit.
- The Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn American Inn of Court
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Equal Access to Justice Committee
HONORS / AWARDS
- Texas Super Lawyers “Rising Star,” 2017-2019
- Contributor, Practical Law Practice Guides for Litigating in the Northern District of Texas Federal Court
- “How to be a Judge Whisperer: Practical Advice on Successfully Litigating a Case in Federal Court,” Dallas Bench Bar Conference, 2015