Hayden joined LPHS as an Associate in 2022, representing clients from a diverse set of industries in a variety of different complex disputes. He practices in state and federal courts on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants, handling all phases of litigation from pre-suit development through trial and appeal. His work at LPHS has covered the spectrum of commercial litigation, including breach of contract, oil and gas, product liability and personal injury defense, antitrust violations, fraud, business partnership disputes, and trusts and estate litigation.
Outside of the courtroom, Hayden loves archery and working on home renovation projects way beyond his capabilities. He currently lives in Dallas with his wife and their dog, Copper. Before joining LPHS, Hayden worked as an associate in complex commercial litigation at Vinson & Elkins LLP in Dallas.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D.,cum laude
- While at Washington University School of Law, Hayden practiced under MO Supreme Court Rule 13. He successfully reversed a grant of summary judgment before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and handled witnesses in numerous hearings while working in the St. Louis prosecutor’s office. Hayden also competed as a member of the National Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Team, finishing in the top 8 of more than 190 teams in the American Bar Association’s National Tournament and was Champion of the 2020 Wiley B. Rutledge Competition.
- The Ohio State University, B.A., magna cum laude
- While at OSU Hayden developed his love for trials and litigation as a member of the University’s Mock Trial team. Hayden and his wife, Sara, are active members of the alumni association and avid college football fans.
- 2021 Order of Barristers
- 2021 Dean’s Leadership Award
- Class of 2018, Francis R. Aumann Award
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Ohio (pending)
- State Bar of Tennessee (pending)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas