Joshua D. Lang
Josh Lang is an associate at Lynn Pinker Hurst & Schwegmann and represents clients on a variety of business litigation matters—from breach of contract to trade secret and non-solicitation, oil and gas, and environmental matters.
Before joining the firm, Josh clerked for the Honorable Henry Coke Morgan, Jr. of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, where he was responsible for numerous motions, hearings, and trials spanning a wide array of complicated legal disputes.
Josh graduated magna cum laude from William & Mary Law School. There, he competed on the National Trial Team, earned several recognitions for his oral advocacy skills, and was admitted to the Order of the Barristers. During law school, Josh also served on the William & Mary Law Review and interned at the United States Department of Justice in the Aviation and Admiralty Litigation Section.
When he’s not in the courtroom, Josh—an Eagle Scout and outdoor enthusiast—enjoys spending his free time camping and hiking.
- Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, Kentucky, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude
- William & Mary Law School, Williamsburg, Virginia, J.D., magna cum laude
- Order of the Barristers, 2018
- Law clerk for the Honorable Henry Coke Morgan, Jr., United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Texas State Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas