2100 Ross Avenue, Suite 2700
Dallas, Texas 75201
Yaman is an associate at LPHS, representing a diverse set of clients on a wide array of commercial litigation matters. Prior to joining the firm, Yaman was an associate at an international law firm, where he gained experience litigating antitrust, class action, securities, and other complex disputes.
Yaman graduated from The University of Texas School of Law with honors, where he was also an Associate Editor on the Texas Law Review and a member of the Legal Eagles flag football team. He also earned his undergraduate degree from The University of Texas, obtaining a B.A. in Government with a minor in History.
Prior to law school, Yaman was active in civic engagement, leading voter registration efforts and lobbying the Texas Legislature on higher education issues.
Today, Yaman lives in Dallas with his wife Khushbu (a fellow UT grad). The two are huge Texas sports fans and love attending football, basketball, and baseball games whenever they can.
- University of Texas, B.A.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with honors
- Recognized on the “Ones to Watch” list by Best Lawyers, 2022-2023
- Served as lead arguing attorney in an appeal of a special appearance currently pending before the Dallas Court of Appeals.
- Defeated a temporary injunction application sought by a former business partner against his prior partners for alleged trade secret. misappropriation.
- Obtained an eight-figure settlement for the founder of a consumer goods company from the purchaser.
- Represented medical device company in lawsuit in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas in which our client obtained an eight-figure settlement