Kaylynn WebbDownload One Page Bio
Kaylynn is an associate at Lynn Pinker Hurst & Schwegmann. Before joining the firm, Kaylynn clerked for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi. Kaylynn earned her J.D. from Emory University School of Law, where she served as Symposium Editor of the Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal. In 2016, the Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal selected Kaylynn’s student comment for publication. Shortly after its release, Kaylynn’s student comment was quoted by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California.
In her practice, Kaylynn uses her unique background in civil litigation and corporate insolvency to provide her clients with innovative business solutions.
- Law clerk for the Honorable Chief Judge Wendy L. Hagenau, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Law clerk for the Honorable Judge Debra M. Brown, United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- Co-Author, Post-Discharge Issues: You Have Your Discharge. What More Do You Want From Me?, Southeastern Bankruptcy Law Institute, 2018.
- Author, Utilizing the Fourth Option: Examining the Permissibility of Structured Dismissals That Do Not Deviate from the Bankruptcy Code’s Priority Scheme, 33 EMORY BANKR. DEV. J., 2017.
- Texas Bar Admission
- Georgia Bar Admission
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- Symposium Editor, Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal
- Howard University, B.A., summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Gates Millennium Scholar