John S. AdamsDownload One Page Bio
John represents individuals and businesses in a wide array of disputes. He has experience in:
- Contract disputes, including high-stakes litigation between business partners, associates, and competitors;
- Employment disputes, including noncompete litigation;
- Energy disputes, including litigation between mineral owners and leaseholder-operators; and
- Appellate disputes, including briefing to the Supreme Court of Texas.
John’s experience ranges from pre-suit counseling to summary judgment motions, trials, and appeals.
Before joining Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, John worked as a litigation associate at a full-service law firm in Dallas, Texas, served as a law clerk in the Western District of Texas, and worked as an intern for the preeminent legal writer, Bryan Garner.
- State Bar of Texas
- All Texas Federal Courts
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2015
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
B.A., German, 2010
- US LNG Exportation: The Regulatory Process and its Practical Implications, OXFORD JOURNAL OF WORLD ENERGY LAW AND BUSINESS, Oct 2014
- Cultivating Judgment on the Tools of Wrongful Conviction, 68 SMU L. Rev. 1073, 2015