Danielle A. VeraDownload One Page Bio
Danielle is an associate at Lynn Pinker Hurst & Schwegmann, who represents a diverse set of clients on an array of commercial litigation matters. Prior to joining the firm, Danielle worked as a litigation associate for a top law firm in Chicago, Illinois where she represented Fortune 500 companies in employment litigation, including trade secret claims. In addition, she clerked for the Honorable James K. Singleton of the United States District Court for the District of Alaska and served as an extern for the Honorable Gerald E. Rosen of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Danielle earned a Bachelor of Science from New York University and a J.D. and M.B.A. from the University of Michigan. During law school, Danielle was an Articles Editor for the Michigan Journal of Gender and Law.
As a culturally curious adventurer, Danielle has visited over 45 counties and is fluent in both English and Spanish. She enjoys spending her free time running races spanning from 5K’s to marathons.
- Law clerk for the Honorable James K. Singleton, United States District Court for the District of Alaska
- R-Egg-ulation: A Call for Greater Regulation of the Big Business of Human Egg Harvesting, 23 MICH. J. GENDER & L. 391 (2016)
- 2017 Award for Outstanding Scholarly Contribution in Michigan Journal of Gender & Law
- University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, MI J.D.
- Sidley Austin LLP 1L Scholarship, Hispanic Legal Scholarship Fund of Illinois
- Article Editor, Michigan Journal of Gender & Law
- University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross School of Business, Ann Arbor, MI M.B.A.
- Research Assistant, Cindy A. Schipani, J.D., Professor of Business Law
- New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York, NY B.S.
- Dean’s List (two semesters)
- Illinois State Bar