Chisara Ezie-BoncoeurDownload One Page Bio
Chisara Ezie-Boncoeur is a litigation associate at Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP.
Chisara represents a diverse list of clients including corporations, corporate officers, and individuals in a variety of complex commercial litigation matters. Chisara works with clients to provide guidance on cases from start to finish. Learned by experience, Chisara uses discovery, motion practice, hearings, settlement negotiations and/or mediation, and trial to excel in her field.
Prior to joining Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP, Chisara was an associate at Fox Rothschild LLP in New York where she focused on intellectual property litigation and general commercial litigation. Chisara has advised clients in the entertainment industry, fashion industry, tech startups, and entrepreneurs. Chisara works resiliently to meet her client’s expectations and needs to deliver the best outcome for every case she handles.
Chisara previously worked as a legal intern for the United Nations Development Programme and as a legal fellow for the Sustainable Development Institute in Liberia where she focused on drafting proposed government legislation and renegotiating concession contracts in the natural resources sector.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Columbia Law School, New York, NY J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Participant, Columbia Law School Environmental Law Clinic
- Submissions Editor, Columbia Journal of Race and Law
- Editor & Participant, Frederick Douglass Moot Court
- Participant, Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility
- Recipient, Earl Warren Scholarship, Legal Defense Fund
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- B.A., Anthropology, cum laude
- Double Minor, Spanish, Inequality Studies
HONORS / AWARDS
- Parker School Certificate for Achievement in International and Comparative Law
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS / COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Bar Association, Corporate Social Responsibility Committee member
- Telluride Association
- Cornell Alumni Admissions Ambassador Network
PRESENTATIONS / PUBLICATIONS
- The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals: The Role of Legal Counsel, in the 2016 Year in Review, Corporate Social Responsibility: ABA Section of International Law.
- Pleading Lost Profits Damages in New York and Federal Courts, New York Law Journal, 2016